Tempurpedic is known the world over, and it has an excellent reputation for producing innovative mattresses, utilize cutting-edge design concepts to maximize comfort and support. Every Tempurpedic mattress offers an array of benefits, but some products are better suited to certain buyers than others. If you’re looking for a new Tempurpedic mattress, and you don’t know which of the amazing models to invest in, we’re here to help make life easier! We’ll take a closer look at the leading contenders in the Tempurpedic range. We highlight the features and benefits of each series.
Top Tempurpedic Mattresses
Over 90% of us believe that our mattress plays a key role when it comes to enjoying a good night’s sleep. Tempurpedic offers a diverse range of mattresses, with each series offering its own advantages for customers. The top Tempurpedic mattresses include:
The Tempur breeze range is specifically designed to promote comfort and coolness. These innovative mattresses actively cool the body, producing a much more comfortable sleeping environment, even on the hottest and stickiest summer nights. The Tempurpedic LUXEBreeze mattress is an advanced model, which was created as a result of extensive research and development carried out in Tempur’s thermal laboratory.
The LUXEBreeze is the pièce de résistance of the Breeze range, offering a step up in terms of luxury and comfort. This is the ultimate investment for those who struggle to get comfortable at night because it’s too hot. Thanks to its SmartClimate cover, PureCool+ Phase Change Material, and Tempur CM comfort layer, this mattress is cool to the touch. It cools as you get comfortable and it stays cool all night long. It utilizes a ventilated Tempur APR layer to achieve a temperature drop of up to 8°. The LUXEBreeze is available in soft and firm.
Another stalwart of the Tempurpedic Breeze range, the PROBreeze features the same cooling materials found on the LUXEBreeze. The main differences are the range of mattress options available and the cooling capabilities. The PROBreeze, which features a standard Tempur support layer, can cool up to 3° and it is available in medium and medium hybrid. Hybrid mattresses comprise different layers, combining the benefits of memory foam and an inner-spring system.
Studies suggest that a cooler temperature facilitates better sleep. A survey conducted by the National Sleep Foundation revealed that 75% of people consider the temperature of the room one of the most important factors in sleep quality. The ideal temperature for sound sleep is 18-19 degrees Celsius.
Part of the best-selling Tempurpedic Adapt series, the LUXEAdapt is the standout product in this impressive range. Packed with features that are designed to elevate the sleeping experience, the LUXEAdapt uses state of the art technology to achieve unrivaled comfort, support and pressure relief. One of the most advanced mattresses on the market, the key features include:
- SmartClimate Dual Cover System to keep you cool through the night
- Tempur-ES Comfort Layer to offer unparalleled support and induce calm and relaxation
- Tempur-APR+ Support Layer to deliver optimum pressure relief
The LUXEAdapt mattress is available in soft and firm.
Often considered the middle ground between the original Adapt mattress and the LUXEAdapt, the PROAdapt offers an array of options for the perfect fit. Available in soft, medium, medium hybrid, and firm, this mattress boasts the unique triple layer found in all Adapt mattresses. It also provides an opportunity to customize the mattress for enhanced comfort and support. A step up from the Adapt mattress, this is a hugely popular product.
The cornerstone of the Adapt series is Tempur’s original offering, which has been tweaked, modified, and improved over the years. The modifications are to cater to a more diverse selection of buyers and accommodate new technology and design concepts. Available in medium and medium hybrid, the Adapt mattress boasts the triple-layer, comprising a cool-to-touch cover, a comfort layer, and the Tempur support layer.
Which Tempurpedic mattress is best for me?
Tempurpedic mattresses offer a host of benefits, and when you read each description and the product details, it can be tricky to narrow down the options and highlight a clear winner. It is important to understand that every body is different. When you look for a mattress, focus on your priorities and preferences. There are several factors that may influence your decision, including:
- Your budget: The Tempurpedic mattresses featured in this guide range in price from approximately $1,500 (Tempur Adapt) to $4,200 (Tempur LUXEBreeze).
- Your number 1 priority: Are you looking for a mattress that delivers pressure relief for minimizing aches and pains? Are you desperate to conquer the discomfort caused by excessive heat? Is comfort at the top of your wish-list? Research suggests that comfort matters most to the majority of buyers, with 86% of people rating it the most important benefit.
- Your preferences: We all have a preference when it comes to our mattress. Do you love the feeling of sinking into a mattress and feeling it mold to the contours of your body? Or are you a fan of a firmer surface?
- Features: Some shoppers are searching for a functional, comfortable mattress, which will deliver a blissful night’s sleep. Others are eager to enjoy the opulence and luxury of an advanced mattress that boasts all the bells and whistles.
Learn More About Tempurpedic
If you have any questions about the fabulous Tempurpedic range, we’re here to help. At Best Mattress, we pride ourselves on knowing everything there is to know about mattresses. We can help you find the perfect product for your home. Don’t hesitate to get in touch or pop into your local store to discover the wonders of Tempurpedic mattresses for yourself!