Showing all 4 results
Sealy Hybrid Silver Chill Plush MattressFrom $2,074.99 Choose
Sealy Hybrid Copper II MattressFrom $1,774.99 Choose
Sealy Hybrid Kelburn II MattressFrom $1,474.99 Choose
Sealy Hybrid Sealy Trust II MattressFrom $1,249.99 Choose
At Best Mattress, we take great pride in selling the best mattresses on the planet. We’re delighted to offer our customers in Las Vegas, Mesquite and St George a dazzling selection of Sealy mattresses. A market leader, the Sealy brand name is synonymous with innovation and quality. For over 100 years, Sealy mattresses have paved the way for restful, comfortable nights. If you’re looking for a new Sealy mattress in Las Vegas, why not check out our carefully-curated collection of impressive products?
Sealy is one of the most well-known and highly-respected brand names in the mattress manufacturing industry. Founded by Daniel Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, in 1881, Sealy has set the standard for over 130 years. The first ground-breaking product was a patented compressed cotton mattress, an invention that was so interesting and exciting that it became a pioneer in the industry. Haynes’ unique design inspired wave after wave of new mattress concepts, and the Sealy name remains inextricably linked with invention and innovation.
In recent years, the development of the Sealy hybrid mattress has hit the headlines. For a long time, customers were faced with a decision between spring mattresses and foam products. Sealy was one of the first brands to offer buyers the best of both worlds. What if you could combine the positive aspects of both types of mattress to produce a product that is superior in terms of comfort and support? The hybrid collection marries springiness and softness to offer a mattress that is sumptuous and indulgent at the same as supportive and robust.
What’s So Special About Sealy Hybrid Mattresses?
Sealy didn’t blaze the trail for hybrid mattresses, but it was one of the first companies to embrace the idea and really run with it to create a next-level product that would cater for the needs and preferences of almost any buyer looking for a new mattress. The Sealy difference lies in the addition of innovative technology, which is specially designed to target pressure points and improve posture. Sealy’s trademark PosturePedic Technology facilitates even weight distribution, relieving tension and providing advanced support for the parts of the body that are prone to aches and pains. This form of technology involves using 20% more springs in the center of the mattress. There’s also a host of additional features, which we’ll explore in more detail as we take a closer look at the best-selling Sealy mattresses.
Sealy Mattresses At Best Mattress
At Best Mattress, we’re delighted to offer our Las Vegas, Mesquite and St George customers a host of fantastic Sealy mattresses. Our hybrid collection features a selection of models, which deliver the ultimate sleeping experience based on years of research and development and a keen eye for design and detail. The aim of the hybrid mattress is to achieve that ‘just right’ feeling, which can be tricky to find.
If you’re on the lookout for the perfect mattress, and you think that a Sealy mattress in Las Vegas may be top of your wish-list, here’s a useful, informative guide to our Sealy range:
Sealy Hybrid Silver Chill Plush Mattress
Launched in 2018, the Sealy Hybrid Silver Chill mattress is a trend-setter for sure. A modern design, which looks as good as it feels, this impressive hybrid mattress is packed with features that are bound to make even the most committed of night owls look forward to an early night.
The Brilliant Benefits of The Silver Chill Plush Mattress
When you’re shopping for a new mattress, you want to make sure that you tick all of the boxes and you find a product that delivers value for money, as well as comfort. With the Silver Chill hybrid mattress, there’s no risk of disappointment in this category. There’s a bone fide bonanza when it comes to benefits. The most significant include:
- Comfort and support: if you’ve ever been to a mattress store, you may be familiar with the scenario of moving from one bed to the next, feeling like you’re going from too soft to too firm. If you’ve found it difficult to source the perfect mattress in the past, the Sealy Silver Chill mattress could be just what you’ve been searching for. For all those who sympathize with Goldilocks in her quest to find the perfect bed, this hybrid mattress strikes an ideal balance between comfort and support. The springs distribute weight evenly and reduce motion, while the luxurious foam layer provides an indulgent touch. This mattress also offers zonal support, which targets the parts of the body that bear the brunt while you sleep for a more comfortable, enjoyable and painless sleeping experience.
- All-night cooling: most Las Vegas residents will be all too familiar with hot summer nights and tossing and turning trying to get comfortable when the mercury rises and it’s still and sticky outside. One of the best things about the Silver Chill mattress is its DuoChill cooling system. This innovative trait provides instant relief for hot evenings, as well as prolonged cooling. You’ll be comfortable from the moment your head hits the pillow.
- Cleanliness and hygiene: another impressive feature of this mattress is in-built moisture protection, which helps to promote cleanliness and hygiene.
- Allergy protection: if you have an allergy, or your skin is prone to irritation or itchiness, the Silver Chill mattress is likely to appeal. It offers enhanced allergy protection to make you feel comfortable all night long.
Sealy Hybrid Copper II Mattress
Another recent addition to the prolific Sealy hybrid collection, the Copper II mattress is a firm mattress, which is ideally suited to those looking for a bed that will provide unrivaled support and help to correct posture. Often recommended for customers who are susceptible to back pain, this is a mattress that offers a raft of features at a competitive price. If you like the sound of the Copper II, here are some standout features that may persuade you to take the plunge:
- Increased firmness for optimal support and improved posture
Back, shoulder and neck pain are prevalent among US adults, and often, poor posture plays a role in exacerbating symptoms. Firm mattresses are often recommended for those who experience chronic pain, as they tend to provide more support for the spine, and they can also help to reduce motion during the night. The Copper II hybrid mattress provides increased firmness for those who don’t want that sinking feeling when they hit the hay. With this mattress, you’ll feel like your entire body is supported from the moment you get into bed.
In the past, customers on the hunt for a new mattress were often faced with a decision between comfort and support. Opting for a firm mattress meant sacrificing comfort. With a Sealy hybrid mattress, you can enjoy both. The Copper II mattress is a firm surface, but it also offers an element of indulgence thanks to the memory foam layer. This mattress utilizes PosturePedic technology to cushion and support the body at the same time. The Immersion Advanced Memory Foam layer not only provides comfort, but it also uses reinforced, targeted support to reduce pressure.
- Value for money
If you’ve researched memory foam mattresses, you may be thinking that an advanced model is out of your price range. The good news is that Sealy’s Copper II hybrid mattress offers excellent value for money, providing a next-level sleeping experience at prices that are more affordable than rival products.
Sealy Hybrid Kelburn II Mattress
Widely regarded as the ideal choice for those looking for a mattress that is neither too hard nor too soft, the Sealy Hybrid Kelburn II is a real crowd-pleaser. For those who don’t want a firm mattress, but would rather not sink into the sheets at the end of the day, this is a middle-of-the-road option that will appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers. This mattress, which was released in 2018, is an outstanding example of the benefits of a hybrid design. If you choose to go with the Sealy Kelburn II mattress, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Zonal support: you only have to lie down for a few moments to feel pressure points. Some parts of your body bear a lot more strain than others when you’re lying down, especially over long periods of time. The Kelburn II mattress provides zonal support, targeting the areas of the body that are under the most pressure and offering relief.
- Reduced motion transfer: if you find it difficult to get comfortable at night, or you move around a lot in your sleep, this is a sign that you might benefit from a new mattress. Sealy’s Kelburn II mattress is specially designed to reduce motion transfer, increasing the chances of a restful, undisturbed night.
- Enhanced cleanliness: this mattress, like some of Sealy’s other products, features a moisture protection barrier, which promotes cleanliness and helps you to feel more comfortable.
- Durability: Sealy has a reputation for innovation, but it’s also known for producing high-quality mattresses that are designed to stand the test of time. This mattress is durable and hard-wearing, making it excellent value for money.
- Support and softness: everyone has their own preferences when it comes to choosing the firmness of a mattress. If you prefer a slightly softer surface, you might be worried about sacrificing support for your back. With the Kelburn II, you don’t have to worry. This mattress offers a combination of support and softness, making it just right for many buyers.
Sealy Hybrid Trust II Mattress
The latest addition to the Sealy hybrid range, the Trust II mattress has been developed to provide unparallelled support for those who prefer a firmer surface. This mattress is recommended for customers with a larger build, as it provides reinforced support to cushion the heaviest parts of the body.
The key features of the Trust II mattress include:
- ComfortSense foam: this type of foam is beneficial for two main reasons: it is more comfortable than other kinds, and it also provides heat distribution and cooling benefits.
- Moisture protection: the moisture protection barrier prevents sweating and dampness, at the same time as improving cleanliness.
- DuraFlex Edge Support: if you share your bed, or you tend to move around a lot, you may have found that some parts of your mattress are more comfortable than others. With the Sealy Trust II mattress, you don’t have to worry about finding the most comfortable spot, as the springs are distributed across the entire surface and there’s added edge support for increased comfort at the sides of the mattress.
- Reduced motion transfer: if you can’t find the optimum sleeping position, this will cause you to move in your sleep, and you might find that you have fragmented, disjointed sleep patterns. This mattress offers reduced motion transfer and it can help you to locate a comfortable position and stay put for hours.
If you’re considering buying the Sealy Trust II mattress, you’ll find a host of advantages, especially if you are tall, or you have a large build and you like to sleep on your back. This mattress is also ideally suited to those who prefer a slightly firmer surface, rather than a medium-firm or softer mattress.
Which Sealy Mattress Is Best For Me?
Everyone is different, and that is what makes human beings so special. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to choosing a new mattress, and a product that is perfect for one buyer might not appeal to another. There are several factors to consider when shopping for a mattress, including the firmness of the mattress, the features on offer and your budget.
The best thing to do if you are looking for a Sealy mattress in Las Vegas is to pay us a visit. We have a host of stores around Las Vegas, Mesquite and St George, and we have a knowledgeable, approachable team on hand to answer questions and provide more information. Trying out mattresses will give you a feel for the different products and help you choose which mattress is perfect for your home.
Our 120 Day Sleep Guarantee
If you have owned your mattress for longer than 30 days and you aren’t happy with your set, Best Mattress is glad to exchange your mattress for 120 days from the date of purchase. Please see our full terms & conditions here.