Our thickest layer of GelFlex™ Grid provides the most pressure relief and our most immersive feel. It’s ideal for sleepers who want alignment paired with comfort that feels soft and cradling. Supported by a layer of stainless steel coils, the Grid creates a buoyant response that instantly adapts to your body and movement.
- Purple Smart Comfort Grid™ provides the perfect balance of firm and soft without compromise
- The Purple Smart Comfort Grid™ is bordered with a high-density polyurethane foam to provide proper edge support
- Soft flex, stretchy, and breathable mattress cover allows you to sink comfortably into bed
- Open air channels and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- Motion isolating technology
- Responsive support coils base for superior comfort
- Perfect for back and side sleepers.
Good Health Starts With a Good Mattress
Think again if you think a good mattress is only optional for getting a good night’s rest. Sleeping on a high-quality bed holds several benefits that contribute to your overall physical well-being:
- Relieves the pressure points in your body that cause you pain.
- Reduces your stress levels.
- Helps solve snoring problems.
- Maintains optimal spinal alignment.
- Absorbs the wavelike movements from tossing and turning.
- Prevents allergic reactions.
Purple Hybrid Premier 4 Mattress
Purple has been creating better-than-sleep solutions for 20+ years. Manufactured in the US, Purple offers technologically innovative mattresses at affordable prices. The company’s in-house invention, GelFlex™ Grid, is the primary material used in the company’s diverse range of contouring products. Best Mattress, voted as best mattress store four years in a row, is one of the leading providers of the Purple Hybrid Premier 4 mattress in Las Vegas and St. George, Utah.
The Ultimate Pressure Mattress
Technological advancements and innovative research have had a revolutionary impact on the bedding industry. Research has shown that traditional spring mattresses don’t relieve pressure as well as memory foam and memory foam can trap heat. The solution? A unique pressure-relieving material called GelFlex™. It was initially designed for hospital beds and wheelchairs. Purple continued to develop this hyper-elastic gel for 30 years and adapted it for their mattresses. The result? The patented and ultra-durable Purple GelFlex™ Grid.
The Purple Grid technology is specially engineered to cradle your hips and shoulders while supporting your back’s natural shape. By pairing this technology with dynamic, specially designed fabric-encased coils, Purple created a mattress that gives complete and immersive comfort all night long.
Designed for Hot Sleepers
If you’re a hot sleeper, you know that no matter how comfortable your mattress is, you experience disturbances in sleep as your body temperature fluctuates throughout the night. The Purple Grid™ technology features 1,500+ ventilation chambers that help dissipate body heat so that you can enjoy a cool sleeping experience and feel refreshed in the morning.
Sleeping on a Purple Hybrid Premier 4 Mattress
The Purple Hybrid Premier 4 Mattress comes in six sizes: Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King, and Split King. Sleeping on the Purple Hybrid Premier 4 mattress feels both soft and firm. The scientific design, which underpins the Purple Grid™ technology, causes the Grid’s columns to yield simultaneously under the shoulders and hips while supporting the back and legs.
The GelFlex material, also known as hyper-elastic polymer, stretches and springs back effortlessly, making this mattress exceedingly durable. It’s, therefore, no surprise that a 10-year warranty backs the Purple Premier 4 Mattress! It also works great on any flat, sturdy foundation so that you can choose from any base or platform, even the floor. The Purple Hybrid Premier 4 mattress is made from hypoallergenic materials, which is both CertiPUR-US and Clean Air GOLD certified.
Purple Hybrid Premier 4 Mattress — A Cut Above the Rest
The Purple Hybrid Premier 4 mattress offers all the special features that guarantee comfort and support, including:
- Purple Smart Comfort Grid™. Four inches of Gelflex Grid provides the perfect balance of firm and soft without compromise.
- Proper edge support. A high-density polyurethane foam borders the Purple Smart Comfort Grid™.
- Soft flex, stretchy, and breathable mattress cover. It allows you to sink comfortably into bed.
- Open-air channels and temperature-neutral materials. It allows for cooler sleep.
- Motion isolating technology. It reduces disturbance or disruption of your partner’s sleep—the perfect mattress for couples.
- Responsive individually wrapped support coils base. It creates superior comfort.
- Designed for different sleeping positions. It’s perfect for back and side sleepers.
- The Purple Mattress is made with ultra-high-quality materials engineered for the perfect synergy of durability, luxury, and no-pressure support.
- Sleep Surface: 3″ or 4″ Hyper-Elastic Polymer material in the Purple Grid Non-toxic polyethylene copolymer powder coating.
- Grid Support: Responsive Support Coils for enhanced No Pressure Support.
- Coil Count (Queen*): 540 (20 x 27).
- Gauge: 13.75.
- Steel: 95% Recycled Steel.
- High-Density Structural Foam Border: 55 ILD, Density: 2.0.
- Base layer: Purple’s proprietary 7.5″ Responsive Support Coils.
- Premium StretchMax cover: Knit Fabric: 29% Viscose, 67% Polyester, 4% Lycra (all +/- 5%). Weight: 450 g/m2 (+/- 10%). Non-Slip Bottom: 450 g/m2 (+/- 10%). Fire Retardant: Non-Toxic Knit Barrier (not chemically treated).
Visit Best Mattress Today!
Great sleep starts with Best Mattress! Our professional staff has been helping people sleep better for over 25 years. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to offer you tailored advice to best suit your specific requirements. Visit any of our stores in Las Vegas and St. George, Utah, for our extensive in-stock inventory, best delivery service, and 120-day sleep guarantee.