If you’re having trouble falling asleep, your mattress may be the culprit. Many of us use mattresses that aren’t suited for our sleeping styles. The result is a night of restlessness, and a morning spent dealing with back and neck pain.
The Intimate Catalina Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress, a product from King Koil Mattress Co., is designed to conform to your body and deliver a peaceful, comfortable night of sleep. Let’s take a closer look at what makes this product so special.
Focused and Firm
As the name suggests, the Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress ranks high on the firmness scale, offering a supportive, sturdy surface as you sleep. Here are some of the benefits of firm mattresses:
- Even weight distribution: Firm mattresses rarely sink, which helps keep the spine in a safe position and reduces the risk of backaches.
- Coolness: Firm mattresses are less likely to retain body heat, which helps keep the user refreshingly cool during the night.
- Better circulation: Using a firm mattress can promote airflow, making it easier to breathe and improving your blood flow.
- Durability: Because firm mattresses are less likely to sink, they tend to last for long periods of time.
Firm mattresses are especially useful for back and stomach sleepers, as these positions are more likely to make a mattress weigh down. They’re also beneficial if you struggle with overheating or if you want to enhance your blood circulation.
No mattress is complete without a strong foundation, and the Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress is no exception. It uses a Semi-Flex foundation, a super supportive box spring that will provide durability and comfort for years to come. Advantages of this foundation include:
- Enhanced stability
- Easy assembly
- Improved strength
This foundation makes it easier to get in and out of the bed, while simultaneously offering the ideal surface for the firm mattress to rest on.
The Intimate Catalina Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress uses the latest in foam technologies to create a pleasant, personalized sleeping experience. Let’s take a closer look at the built-in features available.
If you’ve ever woken up with an aching back, that’s a sign that your mattress is not offering you the support you need overnight. The Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress meets the unique needs of every individual by utilizing an 858 ContourFlex Pro Encased Coil System. Here’s what it can do:
- Reduce motion disturbance
- Relieve body pressure points
- Support weight distribution
As you sleep, 858 independently encased coils will be there to support you. In addition to relieving pain areas, these coils can adjust to new weight as you shift, lowering the likelihood of being disturbed during the night.
During the mattress manufacturing process, we perform tailor-made tufting to protect the mattress layers and ensure they stay together. This prevents layers from shifting and sagging over time, leading to decades of comfortable, consistent sleep. In addition to tufting, the mattress comes with the following amenities:
- Upholstered Border Fabric
- Embroidered Handles and Labels
- Double Vertical Stitch
- Self Welt Tape Edge
The Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress also comes equipped with steel corner guards to prevent damage during transportation.
A Hypoallergenic Haven
Things like mold, mildew, and bacteria tend to grow in warm, humid environments, such as mattresses. These substances can accumulate on your mattress without your knowledge, consequently interfering with your sleep and triggering allergies. At King Koil Mattress Co., we use hypoallergenic materials to discourage harmful microbes. Our Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattresses incorporate the following:
- Natural Talalay Latex: This quick-acting, all-natural latex is hypoallergenic and provides pressure point relief.
- Natural Cotton: Our hypoallergenic cotton promotes airflow and keeps you refreshingly cool as you sleep. The mattress also uses silk and wool to boost comfort.
- Anti-Microbial Safeguard Fibers: These fibers provide protection against harmful microbes that might otherwise collect on your mattress.
These different technologies work together to promote your health, safety, and comfort. Our ultimate goal is to help ensure you have a peaceful, sneeze-free night of sleep.
The Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress incorporates unique foam technology to create a durable, comfortable and long-lasting mattress. As you sleep, you’ll enjoy the following foam features:
- Comfort Foam: As the name suggests, this provides comfort and helps ease users to sleep.
- High-Density Foam: This foam offers durability and quality, helping extend the lifespan of the mattress.
- High-Performance Foam: High-performance foam suggests that a mattress has high-quality comfort, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Excellent Edge™ Foam Encasement: Our foam encasement provides support at every corner of the mattress, enabling users to sleep at the edge without feeling like they’re going to fall off.
- Everlast® Base Foam: This high-density polyfoam offers a base for the 858 independently encased coils to press off of.
Ultimately, the foam technologies and 858 ContourFlex Pro Encased Coil System collaborate to provide customized support and comfort while keeping the mattress resistant to wear and tear.
The Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress has a height of 14.5″ and is available in a variety of sizes, including the following:
- Twin: 39″ X 75″
- Twin XL: 39″ X 80″
- Full: 54″ X 75″
- Queen: 60″ X 80″
- King: 75″ X 80″
- California King: 72″ X 84″
Users also enjoy a warranty of 10 years.
Get the Sleep You Deserve
King Koil Mattress Co. has one main goal: to help as many people as possible get the good night’s sleep they deserve. Our foam technology, custom contouring, and hypoallergenic qualities combine to create a truly pleasant sleeping experience. Contact us today to learn more about the Hayden Tight-Top Firm Mattress and discover whether it’s the right option for you.