Serta Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep plays an important role in your physical health. For example, sleep is involved in healing and repairing of your heart and blood vessels. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke. Why leave this important healing tool in the hands of just any old mattress. Serta Perfect Sleeper with Memory Foam could be the mattress you are looking for to get not only an incredible night sleep but also to improve your overall health and decrease your nightly aches and pains. Let us tell you why.
Why Choose a Serta Mattress
Serta has an amazing collection of mattresses for your sleeping pleasure. Get the rest you deserve on a Serta mattress. When it comes to standards, Serta sets the bar high in creative innovative sleep solutions. Serta continually strives for the highest quality standards in everything they do.
Product safety is very important to Serta. They adhere to the highest standards for product quality and safety. Their products are assembled from finished components and no chemical processing is introduced in to any of the manufacturing facilities. All Serta foam has been certified by CertiPur and is tested to be low emissions, made without prohibited phthalates, made without mercury, lead or heavy metals and is also made without formaldehyde. If you are looking for a quality product and mattress company that goes above and beyond, buying a Serta is the right choice.
A Common Sleeping Problem
Chances are that at least one thing about your sleep routine is pretty consistent. Even if your bedtime changes or you wake up at wildly different times each morning, there’s probably one position that’s your favorite for slumber. Unfortunately, the position that you find most comfortable might end up causing improper spinal alignment which can result in aches and pains to sleep apnea.
Most everyone knows that good posture is important,but good posture doesn’t apply just to sitting and standing. The muscles and ligaments of your back relax and heal themselves while you sleep. In order to protect your back, good posture is important while sleeping. But changing your posture at night isn’t always possible. In fact focusing so much on sleep posture may just cause you to get less sleep. Let us help and take the work out of it for you.
The Perfect Sleeper is designed to address this improper spinal alignment that so many of us suffer from every night. The Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress is the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. It is engineered to help the five more common sleeping problems:
- Tossing and turning
- Lack of Support
- Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
- Partner Disturbance
- Mattress Roll-Off and Sagging
These problems contribute to incorrect spinal alignment. A memory foam mattress supports each part of the body evenly and individually by spreading your weight across the bed’s surface. This will allow you to not stress about your sleeping position. The mattress contours to your body’s curves, supporting the lower back and allowing your spine to stay in a neutral position. By choosing The Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam Mattress you are choosing a better, healthier night sleep.
Different sleep positions can be accommodated when you choose the Perfect Sleeper. Whether you enjoy sleeping on your back, stomach, or side, this mattress can accommodate any position. This is designed to mold and cradle to every part of your body evenly which allows you to settle into your most comfortable position without any painful pressure points.
Why Choose Memory Foam?
Serta Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam mattresses combines an advanced gel memory foam material with an all-foam support core. These mattresses are an ideal solution for those who prefect the contouring feel of an all-foam mattress.
Every Perfect Sleep Memory Foam mattress features Cool Action Gel Memory Foam, the world’s first premium memory foam infused with the cooling touch and support of MicroSupport gel for enhanced cooling comfort and support. Still not convinced Memory Foam is the right choice for you, here are some other benefits it can bring to your life:
- Pressure Point Relief– When a person lays in a position for a long time, the pressure of downward pulling gravity and upward resistance in bedding materials can affect circulation and can damage soft tissues caught in the middle. When you lay down on memory foam, the material yields and adjust to your shape, rather than forcing you to contour to it. Unlike springs and other materials, memory foam does not “push back” or place added upward pressure on the sleeper.
- Relieve and Prevent Pain– The unique combination of pressure point relieve and support found in memory foam mattresses sets the stage for relieving current pain and preventing pain as well. The material is also a favorite of people with painful condition like arthritis and fibromyalgia. By supporting correct alignment, contouring to the body and not placing added pressure on sensitive areas, sleepers’ bodies can experience optimal comfort. Reduced pain is also associated with better sleep, offering another benefit.
- Motion Doesn’t Matter– Motion can make a lot of waves in traditional mattresses, which can mean disturbed sleep for couples. This can be a particular problem for couples with different schedules and for light sleepers. One key benefit of a memory foam mattress is that the material absorbs motion and isolates rather than transferring it. When one person gets out of bed or rolls over, their partner isn’t bounced around or jolted out of sleep.
- Hypoallergenic– Memory Foam mattresses are great for allergy sufferers. Mush as the dense nature repels dust mites, it also limits other allergens like mold and pet dander from working their way into the mattress. The material used are largely hypoallergenic (good for those with wool, feather, or other fiber allergies).
Long Lasting Comfort
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam Mattress has excellent durability and lifespan. It can last seven years or more depending on how much care is put in to maintaining it. In addition to lasting longer, memory foam is considerable less likely to sag compared to innersprings.
From lasting comfort to a cleaner bedroom, the perfect sleeping in Las Vegas contributes to getting a better night’s rest in many ways. Contact Best Mattress today to get your Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam Mattress. You won’t be disappointed.